Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Monday 2 November 2015

Charity/Thrift Shop Haul!

Hey my lovelies! So today I'm posting about a sort of mini-haul that I grabbed today. 50p each book or 3 books for £1, INCLUDING HARDBACKS! I was blown away. So I bought six books that I've had my eye on for a while. Six books for £2. Madness. Total madness. Unfortunately this charity shop was tiny with very little stock books-wise, otherwise I would have totally bought more. So this is my haul!


Top left: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Top centre: Room by Emma Donoghue
Top right: The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes
Bottom left: A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French
Bottom middle: The Quest by Wilbur Smith
Bottom right: Death on the Nile (Poirot) by Agatha Christie

Overall I'm super pleased with this haul! I have a good variety, and I've heard nothing but good things about Room and The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes in particular. Haven't heard a bad review about them yet! But I think I'm most excited about Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. I recently read Slade House, a horror short story by him, and I absolutely loved both his writing style and the plot, so when I saw it there for 50p I just had to grab it!

So what do you guys think? Do you have any second hand stores you like to visit for books? Lemme know in the comments! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment